Re: the "intelellectural" discussion

I tend to stay out of these things, for the most part. I don't think well on
my feet. (Or with my fingers.) But I couldn't let this one slide:

>love and fellowship?  hmmm...I think I've once heard of such things, >might
>have even believed in such sterling qualities once upon a time.  but as I
>found out that such nebulous qualities as in love >has no place in real
>life. What's love and such when faced with the >day to day grind of life,
>and
What's love? Or fellowship? (which as someone wise said, is much, much more
and much, much deeper than 'friendly-ship') They are the very things that
make the day to day grind of life, and pain, and 'adversity of any kind' (as
Adrian said), have meaning. And purpose.

>love/fellowship is (are) o(b)viously not enough to carry jack when
> >adversity of any kind rear its ugly head.
On the contrary. They are the only things that carry me. Knowing that I am
loved because I exist, in spite of myself and my failings, by One who who
never fails, has and is and will carry me through a host of adversities.

That is all. Except for a resounding "yes" to Fred's "life is sacred."

--Laura