Re: the "intelellectural" discussion

>  What's love and such when faced with the day to day grind of life, and
>love/fellowship is oviously not enough to carry jack when adversity of any
>kind rear its ugly head.

What's the use of the day to day grind of life without love and such?  I
certainly wouldn't get out of bed.
And adversity of any kind?  isn't that a bit broad?  I am witnessing a
couple where the husband is the picture of unconditional love as his wife
has been wrestling with an unknown illness and depression for a year and a
half.  It threatens to destoy any beauty in their marriage, and yet more
beauty is created as they still choose to love each other, to be honest
with their weeknesses and failure, and fight to remain in deep relationship.

I would be a far poor person if I did not believe deeply to my core in love
and fellowship.  I am priviledged to be surrounded by it now.  And to see
people changing dramatically through these things.  And in times when I
won't see it, I pray I will still hold fast to my belief in it, maybe even
be part of bringing it about.

lucy