that ball and other nonsense...

jessyka here.  :)

nikki, i just wanted to let you know that i am sitting at home jumping up and
down at the prospect of having a party to go to.  i wanna get dressed up, and
i want it to be warm enough to wear my butterfly dress.  especially with the
shoes....even though chuck yelled at me for wearing brown sandals that made
me a quarter inch taller than him...i guess the three inch heels are out...

heather and rick...thanks so much for all the work you've put into this ball
planning scheme.  i would help...if i lived in kent or cincinnati.

i must say, i'm a fan of bradys.  i want to have the ball at bradys.  it
would be easier for us kennywood folk who wouldn't necessarily be able to
take of work that early in the season.  i'm also a bigger fan of mid-may than
i am of late april.  late april interferes with finals, kennywood's opening,
and of course, for those of such persuasion, easter.  anyway, i want to have
it at bradys so that i can drive home afterwards and still be semi-conscious
for work the next morning.

binkers, i don't know if i'll be able to come out for the gig on the 29th.  i
don't forsee it happening.  i'm sorry...that makes me sad.

and for anyone who cares, my best friend had her baby on wednesday.  his name
is nathan james ward II, and he's absolutely beautiful.  and chuck is in big
trouble, because this makes me want one even more...

have a good weekend, everyone.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka