attention Vigilantes of Love fans, i need your help!

hi.

i met this woman.    i invited her to the upcoming VoL  gig, but she might
need some incentive to go,  since she doesn't know who VoL are.   here's
where you guys come in.   i need you here.
drop a message into her in-box at  atarter at yahoo_com   and say something
like,   "jg's  right,  VoL is a great band and i highly recommend that you
don't miss this opportunity to go see 'em;  i'm sure you'll have a good
time."
feel free to expand on your feelings of the band to add further incentive to
sway her into going along.
those of you who have known me personally might add something like,  "in my
interaction with jg,  he has never expressed any desire or inclination to
rape and/or  kill me,  and i think you'll be safe with him, too"     you
know,   a girl can't be too careful these days,  and i'm sympathetic to
that.    those of you who don't know me personally or those of you who i
have raped and killed may omit that last idea, i guess.

spank you very much.    inundate her mailbox please.

OtR content:   the radio station here has been playing lots of OtR since the
re-release came out.   A I N i E  is the featured track on the station,  but
i've also heard recently  S B J,   and the live version  (drum solo edited,
unfortunately! of I I D.   and  that kinda rocked.

jg