Re: ball

As far as this ball thing goes-
If anyone cares what I would do....I won't be going if it is in Kent
but I would definitely consider a trip to Cincinnati.  Speaking a
little for myself, Mark and Kelvin (and any other southerners I don't
know of) Kent might just be too far north for us.  Yes- I realize
that there are a lot of northerners on this list (I used to be one,
coming from Toledo) but Cincinnati might be a more central position.
Just a thought.  By the way, I am having a moment of idiocy and can't
remember if I am spelling Cincinnati right or not.  The chemicals in
this lab must be getting to me.  Sarah