monday, march 14th.

Hi all.

I'm just taking a break from furniture moving to say hello and show off my
new email addy. Fun stuff, huh?

Today I went to the post office at lunch time and on the radio they were
playing Faithfully Dangerous. I hadn't heard OtR played over the airwaves
since they used to play Melancholy Room on WXPN in 1994. I mean, I hear all
these rumors about such things, but I'm never the one to ever witness it.

Now... I'm listening to Delilah. You know...that cheesy love songs show on
all of the adult contemporary stations...I wonder if she'd be interested in
playing Rhapsodie or something...I wonder why I'm subjecting myself to this
stuff, too. I just can't say I'm happy with Columbus radio overall.

How come it's been so quite lately?

I'm done rambling.

Lara
(the woman formerly known at laraaustin at aol_com)