magic, caesar's salad & the census (no correlation)

what's going through my head now...

   "you're the magic that holds the sky up from the ground
    you're the breath that blows these cool winds 'round..."
         -ben folds five "magic"

i truly don't know how such a quirky goofball (said in a respectful tone)
like ben folds always seems to write some of the most beautiful lyrics...
everytime i pop one of his/their cds in my player, i am reminded why i
think they're the best non-guitar band around.

why does my caesar's salad right now remind me of OtR?  alright, it
doesn't.  but i had to at least work OtR into the post, right?

what are people's thoughts on anything lately?  did anybody go to the
in-stores?  who all went to the jubilee thingy in PA?  if i were new into
OtR, which brand of pretzels is the best?

and speaking of pretzels, why does the census bereau send me a letter today
saying that they're gonna send me a packet in a few days?  my response is
"um...ok."  i wonder how we could better waste (taxpayers') money?  when i
get my census packet, i'm gonna send 'em a letter saying that i'll respond
to their packet in a few days...

and what's the plural of census?  and genius?  :)

nuked another grandma's apple pie,
Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/