covers and uncovered

<< on an otr note--i saw a girl cover "circle of quiet" at a coffeehouse last
 night, which made me wonder what the most frequently covered otr song
 is...any thoughts, anyone?  or--if any of you were to cover just one otr
 song, what would it be?  >>

Heather here:
(Thanks AmyRomania.....;) )

Around the Brady Latter Days gets covered the most.  Mike Kelsey even covers
it.  But thats just IMO.  He does a fairly respectable job, now.  For a while
he tried to speed it up way to much, and lost the feeling of it.

Since I am already gabbing, I will through in my two cents on the Christian
band thing.  (*clearing lungs*)  I am not a Christian.  In fact, if I hear of
bands being Christian I immediatly cringe and turn the other way.  Hate to
say it, but that is the case.  Therefore, IMO Christian bands are the type
that sing their holy praises to Him.  That's how I get away with listening to
OTR.  There isn't really any of that.

One last statement:  "Who cares?"  We all like them for some reason or
another.  Why don't we just leave it that way?  It's not like you can change
my opinion about the god I don't believe in, so why do you think it would be
possible to change my opinion of a band I like?

Just a concept, you can all hate me now.

Heather (Kent)