Re: moth

>From: Dusty Volume <marquis at icx_net>
snip
> >    When the Cincinnati Enquirer book section asked
> > Linford what book he would take into the new Millenium
> > he said a book by Annie Dillard with 'Pilgrim' in the
>

>That's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.  It's very short if you can actually
>find it.  Just because it's short though, doesn't mean it's an easy
>read.  As you can see (maybe) from the short quote Jeni posted, Annie's
>writing is full of hidden meaning.
>
>Hey Rick, do you still have the copy of that Enquirer interview?

     I am working on it.  It was not an interview, just a book
critic asking two or three people what book they would want to
bring with them into the 2000's.  I saved a section of the paper
about the millenium change, but I am not sure if it contains the
favorite book article.

     I am also looking for a recent Linford interview where he
mentions what he said to the newspaper and what he might have
said differently.  I think the list had a link to the article
with the interview.

     If I find either article I will post it to the list.

>It's funny, being a non-cincian, everytime someone mentions the
>Enquirer, I think of the "National" tabloid.  heh heh.

     Being here in Cincy makes me think the same association,
especially when they write something that I do not agree with.

--Rick C