Re: Moth

To me it's odd how some zealots get their panties all in a bunch over
certain lines, without reading the whole message.  I mean, you could take a
lyric like "God is dead in the deep of the desert, where scorpions roam and
life isn't pleasant" and they'd just extract "God is dead"...  Some seem to
blow it up in their mind and play it over and over until they whip
themselves into this little frenzy that he/she barely can hold an
intelligent conversation on it...

I imagined "There's no saviour hanging on this cross" to mean the singer is
no saint.  She/he has a cross to bear, and she/he's not perfect.

Peter Mulvey kicked such arse on Saturday night, there outta be a law.

Bruce