Re: Moth

> To me it's odd how some zealots get their panties all in a bunch over
> certain lines, without reading the whole message.  I mean, you could take a
> lyric like "God is dead in the deep of the desert, where scorpions roam and
> life isn't pleasant" and they'd just extract "God is dead"...

you calling me a zealot?? :)

As far as "God is dead..." well, what is the lyric implying?  Is God
dead to humans, is he dead to scorpions. is he dead to the whole dead
place?  Some might say that anywhere there is life, God is there...

So my question is, do scorpions rationalize and think to themselves
"Man, it's so hot everyday, and I haven't had a decent tarantula in
weeks.  My feet have blisters on them, and yesterday, yesterday a
vulture almost swooped down and carried me off as a meal--Man! God is
dead in the deep of the desert!..."

-m