Re: Re: Greetings and Salutations!

hi.

ysoie:
> jg, will you rewrite my resume for me?

huh-uh.   nothing so important.  i prefer to fritter away on insignifica.

ysoie:
> The only thing I have to add is that I've been trying to get all the Cinci
> lostees to help me out with a project we've all been discussing for ages
now:
> the Rhinelander Ball. So far, we have a lovely potential set-up at Brady's
in
> Kent, but the majority seems to feel Cinci is a more appropriate venue.
But
> have I heard from any of the Cinci people? Noooooooooooooo! (NOT THAT
THAT'S
> A HINT OR ANYTHING, FOLKS!)

after posting this morning or last night or whenever i did the long version,
i remembered that i failed to mention this.   i also remembered that i
failed to mention the almost-coming-together of the Lostie Tribute CD,
which i gather has Bruce inundated, to a more or less degree,  with
recordings on various electronic media which he (and others?)  are going to
mold into an actual pressed  (likely burned)   CD.
Since i'd rather be watching the cute chicks of "Charmed"  right about now,
i think i'll leave this whole concept on the table and someone else can pick
it up and 'splain it to ya, Denise.

Damn, they're cute!

jg