Re: Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Ysobelle wrote:

>I've just been an evil cow

Hardly.  I've met an evil cow, and you are no evil
cow.  Unless you're trying to take over the world by
destroying all grass life on the planet, then yes,
you're an evil cow......oh gees...I wasn't supposed to
say  anything....now their coming for me.....

>help me out with a project we've all been discussing
for
ages now:
the Rhinelander Ball

As much as I think this is a really cool idea,
chasing after a little 6 month old as she rolls off
the bed, or stoping her from chewing wires is curently
a preoccupation of mine...not to mention, cleaning,
cooking, paying the bills, and those dishes aren't
going to do themselves.....*sigh*....

>So you'll be there, right? Whenever we have it?
Wherever it might be?
Just
keep your calendar clear!

Hopefully, give me a date, give me a location, and it
always is. It needs to be in case I have to make an
emergency trip to the doc. cause my babies hair is
standing on end ans she smells like burnt baby powder.
:)

>Why can't they be
sensible and use Macs?
AMEN SISTA!

Oops....
Denise

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.