Re: Re: Greetings and Salutations

jg wrote:
>Since i'd rather be watching the cute chicks of
"Charmed"  right about
now,
i think i'll leave this whole concept on the table and
someone else can
pick
it up and 'splain it to ya, Denise.

I'm sure I'll eventually have everything in
understanding, but right now I'm with you jg..time for
"Charmed"...cept my excuse isn't the cute
chicks....it's just cool.

Denise

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.