RE: Paste Music...slightly OtR related

I've placed several orders with Paste.  The only time there was the
slightest bit of problem was in October/November, and like Christopher said,
they notified me via email as to why the delay occurred (death in the
family).  By the time they were able to fulfill my order, my credit card had
expired, so there was a little bit more of a delay there, but they have
always been very friendly in their correspondence.  When they did finally
send the order, due to the delay, they included the Downstream compilation
disk that Weathervane did last year. Now, of course, I made another order
two weeks ago and received my order Christmas Eve...with another copy of the
Downstream compilation.

As far as future order fulfillment "problems", I did get an email from them
today with the following:

GOOD NEWS:  We are currently working out details with a large, reliable
fulfillment company and hope to have them on-line in the next month or two.
That will result in all orders shipping in 24-48 hours, multiple shipping
options, etcetera.  Also, we'll be re-designing both PasteMusic.com and
WeatherVaneMusic.com to include a shopping cart and search engine.  If there
are other features you want to see, please email us.

We're planning to bring you tons more great new music in 2000 from the likes
of
Vigilantes of Love, Innocence Mission, Terry Taylor, Mark Heard, David
Wolfenberger, Michelle Malone, Say ZuZu, Justin Dillon Stephens, Snakefarm,
RockStar Crush and many, many others.

Gregg Moreland