Re: First round o' thoughts....

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:32:07 -0500 Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu>
writes:

>When, exactly, is Cornerstone?

I don't know any dates, but it's typically over the 4th of July break or
thereabouts.

>>Maybe during the planning process you could
>>figure out some cool - but not cheesy - way to acclamate us newer
>listees
>>to those of you who know each other well.  Y'know, help make us feel
>>comfortable.  (There I go worrying again.)
>>
>Kelvin... Perhaps you could offer some ideas on how to do this?

Gee... I dunno...maybe do a Rocky Horror type thing by pointing us out
and humiliating us...perhaps a nice game of charades...or how about
pin-the-tail-on-the-bad-dog...
Actually, I have absolutely no clue.  I suppose acclamation is at its
best when its natural.  Okay, so I didn't win the million dollar$.  Next
contestant, please...