Re: First round o' thoughts....

In a message dated Wed, 29 Dec 1999  8:34:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> writes:

> >Maybe during the planning process you could
> >figure out some cool - but not cheesy - way to acclamate us newer listees
> >to those of you who know each other well.  Y'know, help make us feel
> >comfortable.  (There I go worrying again.)
> >
> Kelvin... Perhaps you could offer some ideas on how to do this?

Yeah, cos if you ask ME to do it, well...I know a whole lot of theatre games that work, but can be infinitely embarrasing along the way.

Not that that can't be fun, too.

Okay. So all you Cinci people: the current deal to match is $30 per person at Brady's, all-inclusive. Anyone want to make a Cinci counter-offer?