Hi!

Hi everyone!  I'm new to the listserve, but definitely not to OtR.  The first
time, and unfortuneatly only time, I saw them in concert was Cornerstone of
1992.  I was definitely hooked.  I've been trying to get back ever since, but
Colorado is a long way from Bushnell, IL.  Maybe this year!  Anyway, could
anyone give me any ideas on how to get a copy of Patience?  I think I have
all of the others...unless there are more, which would definitely be no
problem at all!!!  Thanks!