Why I love not having to work... and Merry Xmas!!!

I love not having to work... I've spent all day listening to music,
watching VH1, making my brother 5 cool b-sides/rarities CDs for his
present- it's taking way too long.  Totally relaxing, though.  I love it...
Plus, just now on VH1's Top 90 videos of the 90's- Faith No More's "Epic"
was #27... cool.  Makes me happy when they get some recognition for being
groundbreaking.

Plus there's snow on the ground here in Dayton... white Christmas, or
something.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you listies!!  To all the ones I know and
love, hope you're having a great holiday.  To all the ones I haven't met,
well, I'm sure someday we will... and I hope you're having a great holiday,
too. :)

Day breaks the eyelid of a song sung in my eye,
Dan

NP: Extreme - III Sides to Every Story

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/