Re: First OTR album

Okay folks, if we're choosing a winner, I vote for this one.  It's
Christmas Eve at my parents' house and I'm reading this and experiencing
a bit of Katie's 'beautiful piece of heartace'.  Is it because it causes
me to recall a bit of my own, or just because...  I dunno, but it's a
darn good story.  Hope things are going well for you now Dear
Katie...Bonnie Kate...Kate above all Kates...

Kelvin