Re: Good Dog, Bad Dog

<<<Let's start a "what otr we listen to the most" thread!!!!!!!!!  Let's
also indicate which album you started with...>>>

like many of you, i got hooked on GDBD. then i bought TWHF and i was at first
disappointed. however, after forcing myself to listen to it multiple times,
it grew on me. now i love it. then i bought eve....LOVED it. deepened my love
for the band considerably. then ASR, which is just a fun little bit of
everything. and recently i bought DNotY, which is beautiful...

sadly, that's all that this poor listie has...after christmas i'm gonna get
me some patience and besides...and maybe there's no need...

i would probably say that recently, i've been listening to eve the most
'cause it's in my car...then good dog bad dog (especially on _those_ days),
then ASR, then TWHF, then Darkest Night...

yum.
maria