innocence mission

hi everybody,

yes, i love the innocence mission (not more than i love otr though) i
think i was also introduced to im thru this list, and the only cd i own
is glow. i love to listen to it in my car driving down a curvy country
rode when the sun is shining brightly . it makes me happy.
their new cd birds of another neighborhood is very good. a different feel
than glow. but very nice.

have a good nite everyone, and a happy holiday.
stephani