Re: Good Dog, Bad Dog

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:16:16 EST "Sarah Sanzenbacher GS|DCB"
<SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu> writes:
...It seems

>the people who start out with GDBD don't gain as much appreciation
>for the older stuff.....Sarah

Ahh, but then there are some of us - okay, at least one of us -  who
started out with the older stuff (Patience, Eve, and then Til We Have
Faces) but were not terminally blown away until GDBD.  I will say that
GDBD has kind of aided and abetted my enjoyment of the earlier three, but
it is still my hands down favorite.  Therefore, as supreme as I think you
are, I must question your hypotheses.

Just a thought...

Kelvin