Re: Good Dog, Bad Dog

> .It seems
> the people who start out with GDBD don't gain as much appreciation
> for the older stuff.....Sarah

Let's start a "what otr we listen to the most" thread!!!!!!!!!  Let's
also indicate which album you started with...

I couldn't help a little commentary, so I'll just list the titles here
first.  There's a little more detail below for those inclined to read
on, be ye bored, sleepy, or just a fan of my posts. (^o^)

> 1.  TWHF
> 2.  Patience.
> 3.  Eve
> 4.  Linford's Solo Piano.
> 5.  GDBD.
> 6.  Besides
> 7.  DNotY.
> 8.  Amature Short Wave.

I stated teething on *Patience*, and now I listen (roughly) to each one
in this order according to frequency in the player. (I'm sure Chris and
some others can give greater accuracy since they listen more on the
computer than I do.)

1.  TWHF   --The first and best, *and* IMHO the most versatile.

2.  Patience.    Probably about as versatile as GDBD to me.

3.  Eve    --very moody, very polar.  I mean there's Birds, Bothered and
Daddy all on the same disc!!

4.  Linford's Solo Piano.    This is so unobtrusive, pensive and
ambient.  I'm *compelled* to listen!

5.  GDBD.    Not so versatile, but hey, I visit it's mood often enough.

6.  Besides   -- If it weren't for Last Night, Lucy, and Dead Weight
this thing would get almost no play at all from me. (note to
self-'extract the above 3 tunes from Besides and put on otr mix disc')

7.  DNotY.  Truly beautiful!

8.  Amature Short Wave.    Where the !@#$%^_+ is that disc!  I need to
hear Moth, Anyway and I Will Remember!  This would be up mucho higher if
I hadn't lost this disc.

Wistfully,

-m