Good Dog, Bad Dog

It amazes me that so many of you have said that this is your favorite
album.  I am even more amazed when you say that you didn't like TWHF
as much.  I think that that is really one of the best...Probably
along with Eve.  I like GDBD but I don't think it has much in the way
of versatility.  I find the others to be a little more versatile,
Eve being the most versatile.  I was actually introduced to OTR
through Patience and I rarely listen to that album anymore...It seems
the people who start out with GDBD don't gain as much appreciation
for the older stuff.....Sarah