what otr we listen to the most

In a message dated 12/21/99 1:15:22 PM Central Standard Time,
Plankeye2 at aol_com writes:

> <<<Let's start a "what otr we listen to the most" thread!!!!!!!!!  Let's
>  also indicate which album you started with...>>>

eve was my introduction to OtR and is still one of my favorites.  Then I
bought GDBD and TWHF at the same time.  I had them both in my stereo at the
same time, so it took me a while to figure out which stuff was on which cd.
I ended up giving TWHF to a friend because I didn't think I liked it.  A week
later I went out and purchases another copy of TWHF because I missed it so
much!!  Yeah, I just love them all...

Sam