setlist ramblings & congrats to Jay/Lynzi

Oh, one other thing...  Who else finds it outrageously humorous
when a band doesn't play their "big hit" in a concert?  :)

I've seen Ben Folds Five three times, and no "Brick" in sight... :)
I love that song, but I think it's kinda humorous that they don't
play it live anymore.  Maybe they're just trying to mess with
people... :)

+---+

Oh, and congrats Jay & Lynzi Harnish!!  I wish you a happy life
together.  Maybe I'll see ya at the Ark gig tomorrow.  Maybe
OtR'll play "Rhapsodie" for you two... :)  One can always hope...

+---+

Had to walk the rocks,
Dan

NP: Caedmon's Call's eponymous 3rd masterpiece

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/