Re: Top listings....

Sawildfire at aol_com wrote:
>[Re: Ben Folds Five "Unauth Biog of Reinhold Messner"]
>
>I have to say that this has been in my CD player for over a
>week.... I love the piano...  I own all the Ben Folds collec-
>tion, and I can't say this is my fav, I do like the lighter
>stuff too... but this has captured my mood as of late.

Yeah, I like his other stuff better, but UBoRM still ranks in my top of '99...

>Not to offend any of you Christians out there, but this is my
>favorite line: "And I don't believe in God, so I can't be saved,
>all alone as I've learned to be, in this mess I have made."
>- Mess

No offense taken.  It's quite a powerful song.  As I think I mentioned a
bit ago, "Mess" and "Magic" are some of my fav tunes off of the album.
"Mess" floors me.  It's quite emotional.  I'd go into more of what that
song means to me, but it'd be too long and quite off-topic for the OtR
list... :)

I went wandering,
Dan

NP: U2 - Zooropa

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/