Top listings....

Dan writes:

<< 6. Ben Folds Five "Unauth Biog of Reinhold Messner" - Not as "fun" as
    prior BFF stuff, but it's really good.  More emotional pieces... and
    there's always "Army"... hehehe... fun song. >>

I have to say that this has been in my CD player for over a week.... I love
the piano...  I own all the Ben Folds collection, and I can't say this is my
fav, I do like the lighter stuff too... but this has captured my mood as of
late.

Not to offend any of you Christians out there, but this is my favorite line:
"And I don't believe in God, so I can't be saved, all alone as I've learned
to be, in this mess I have made." - Mess

Thanks for the thought,

-Heather

np: Sting "the Soul Cages"