bootleg

I would like you all to know that I, who have ASKED for the bootleg
initially, also have bought multiple copies of each of their c.d.'s,
and have seen the band upward of 30 or 40 times since '92.  Yeah...I
wouldn't mind hearing some of the new songs, but primarily, I want to
hear THE SHOW -- this is the first Christmas show I've had to miss --
being in Georgia, it's hard to get to it.  Each show is a little bit
different...and I want to hear the new line-up...seeing that likely
won't happen until they get their next c.d. out, go on tour, and play
the 40 Watt Club with my pals in the Vigilantes of Love, I want a
tape.  So, if you want to put me over your knee for that, then give
me a spanking...I still want a tape.

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
Set on Edge pages;
http://www.mp3.com/artists/56/set_on_edge.html
"We know that good enough is a thousand miles
 from grace..." - Over the Rhine, DEAD WEIGHT.