Re: @ Blink & Leo's Valentine & wah pedal

--- Amy N Macrellis <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> wrote:

> I love you, dear, but I think I'm going to trust
> bink on this one.  Maybe
> it's just because I'm a guitar person (or maybe
> not)--I couldn't see from
> hwere I was sitting, but it sounded awfully like a
> "wah" to me...

that wasn't a sustain pedal. yeah, it was a wah. i
could see his foot rock with the sweep effect. if it
was totally a keyboard thing, i'm sure he wouldn't
have said "Let's see if we can get this machine to
work." i was more curious about the keyboard he played
on that song. i couldn't actually see the keyboard
enough to tell if it was a fender rhodes or not...

> Of course, I /have/ been wrong before.  Once or
> twice.

/oops./

> drunk with angels,
> Raven