Fwd: Re: Monk live? (no OtR)

Meant to send this en masse....

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated Wed, 15 Dec 1999  9:01:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, jwolp at juno_com writes:

> Could someone inform me (offlist) as to what the title of Monk's live cd
> is?  And where that is best obtained (I do live in Cincy).

Offlist? Hey, good news should be shared.

Though I'm not the authority on this, i believe "Blink" is the live CD of which you speak. It's the only one I have, and boy, it's yummy. And when I say yummy about something, y'all know what I mean. It's YUMMY!

By the way (just cos i'm thinking of it now) Hi, Christopher!

-- END included message