RE: bootleg

Thank you Shannon.  Not all of us can easily just up and go to Ohio for a
Saturday night show.  That luxury is something I just can't afford; I'm
having to wait until they come to Athens or Atlanta, too.  Know what-maybe
we are wrong for asking for a bootleg, but who can really blame us for
asking?

CHRIS QUEEN

Athens Inventory
706 355 7025  office