A Long Way Home

For those of you not from Romania ignore the following, I wanted to make sure
all my friends knew I made it here safetly!

-----------
Celor in Romania. Sunt aici si obisita dar bine. Daca vrei sa scrii emailuri
poti la adresa normal (Si te rog scrii in romaneste. Te iubesc!
----------

Well all. I am here in the states. Yes, it was a long trip. I left on Wednesday
evening at 8pm Romania time (that would be 12pm central standard time) and
headed towards Budapest.

The next afternoon I began my plane travels. Spent the evening in a wonderful
hotel in London and flew out early the Friday morning to the states. I
discovered Brittish Airways is still my favorite airline! Had a wonderful time
and a personal TV with 12 channels so I got a choice on what movie I wanted to
watch.

Anyway, I got into Dallas, TX at 2:30pm on Friday (which would have been over 2
days of travelling to get back to the states!)

I now have an itenerary now. It is pretty much set. If you are in any of these
areas, or able to get to any of them, and would like to see me it would be great
if you could let me know as soon as possible so I can plan my time in each of
these places.

Please realize that I would love to see everyone, but because of time and
vehicle issues I am not able to travel more than this. So if you are outside of
this area and want to see me the best thing is to plan a way to get to where I
will be. And if you really want to see me for longer period of time (example a
lunch or something) please let me know in advance.

So here's my itinerary.

Dec 13th fly to New York, Metro Ministries. (Bill Wilson's work with children)
Dec 20th Dallas, TX
Dec. 23rd fly to Houston, TX
Dec 28th make way to Louisiana
January - Monroe, LA (Pine Grove)
Jan 28?? - Tyler, TX (CCF/Grace/YWAM Tyler)
Feb. 17 - Pittsburg, PA/Kent, OH
Feb 21 - Monroe, Louisiana
March 5 Tyler/Dallas, TX
March 7th - fly to Budapest, travel to Romania

Blessings on you all!

Amy Tompkins