Re: Hello everybody

I wrote :
> >Now OtR is signing with (a sublabel of) Virgin, which is a
> >British company, the chances of them touring Europe (and not
> >just Greenbelt and Flevo) should increase considerably.

To which Dan replied:
>Is it realyl a British company?  I think they have a British division, but
>I bet that OtR signed to the US counterpart...

To which I have to say:
I'd say it's the other way around. Virgin is definitely a British company.
Founded by Richard Branson - who recently spent a lot of time (and monay)
trying to be the first to fly a balloon non-stop across the world - who also
started an airline company and a Cola brand with the same name, among
others.
So OtR signed with the US division of Virgin.

Mark