Re: Where to start?

>So... cause we're on an OTR list and not on a Galactic
>Cowboys list...

D'oh!  :)  I guess you'll quickly find that OtR is quite often not the
topic on this list... double "d'oh!"  :)

So, how'd you stumble on the OtR list if you've never heard OtR?

>as I said I don't have an OTR album yet, just Hush and
>Quiver by Monk. Which album would you recommend to someone
>like me who's into Monk to start with?

There are *many* different opinions about that question.  Here's mine:

Personally, I don't think you'll go wrong with any of their stuff.  My two
favs (at the current time) are Eve and Good Dog Bad Dog, their third and
fourth releases.  But really, all of them are good.

And as mentioned priorly by Jessyka, Amatuer Shortwave Radio might be a
good disc for a new OtR listener.  It's a collection of sorts.  It's got
live tunes of some of their prior material, plus some of their new
post-GDBD music- including "Moth" which is one of my fav OtR tunes...

Dan

NP: Rick Callender - Undone  :)

PS- I like it so far, bink...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/