: (

I just got home and checked my e-mail and realized that as I'm sitting
here, everybody else is at the Taft - or at some post-show dealy-wiggy.
How I wish I could be there.  I've been somewhat of the semi-elusive
lurker on the list lately (maybe I'm disillusioned, or maybe just missing
Kyle) but I was really hoping I would have the chance to meet some of
you.  And I REALLY wanted to be at the show.  Oh well...  Instead, I've
spent the past two weekends playing Scrooge in a production of 'The
Christmas Carol.'  I could see it as some sort of consolation prize, or I
could call it what it was - a very rewarding experience that, once again
has exercised a part of me that too often lies sleeping.  At any rate, I
hope you all had a groovey, listee type evening, and that you all get
home safely.  I'm sure I'll read much about it here.  Hasta!

20% sad
40% tired
50% proud and fulfilled...

110% Kelvin