The Taft show & the fine District of Columbia

Good show!!  Leo Kottke was very enjoyable.  I liked his guitar playing.

Noteables about the show:
-Yay!  I got the nice white poster for my wall in my office.  "21
   Reasons to Pray for Snow"- or something like that...
-"Cast Me Away" into "And Can It Be"!!!
   That was the biggest surprise of the night.  Terri even got a
   violin solo in ACIB... it was a great moment.
-Leo Kottke coming out to sing "Jack's Valentine."  I thought it
   was fun.  Better than Karin singing it... :)
-"Last Night"!!
   I couldn't believe it when I heard them play this!!
-Jacksie, My Love is a Fever, June, CoQ were the other pre-GDBD
   tunes
-This was also my first Xmas gig- so the DNOTY tunes were a first
   for me to hear live

It was also definitely great to see all the listies and hang out (pre and
post-show).  Actually, I think that aspect of OtR shows is more fun than
the actual OtR performance... :)  I'd try to make it to the INN THE WOODS,
but it doesn't appear to feasible do to my current circumstances for Sunday
(trip to WashDC, see below).

It was nice to see you all: Bruce, Drew (uge ogel ojo), Debbie (good luck
on finals), AmyRaven, AmyJoy, Jan, Fran, Jeff (Toast), Chris (from PA),
Nikki, Melissa, Rick (cool beard), Rick (bink- cool kilt), Rick (maybe the
third Rick isn't a listie), Lisa and Nate (are you on the list again,
Lisa?), and I even got to chat with the Neds-Foxes briefly.  If I'm
forgetting anyone, I'm definitely sorry.  Many things are on my mind right
now... many things, including sleep.

Anyway, I figured I'd get my review in, because I'm off to the lovely
Washington D.C. area tomorrow afternoon until Friday afternoon for business
(yeehaw).  So, I gotta get some sleep, pack, and be on my way.

I won't be able to reply to anybody this week (for the most part).  I
*might* be able to get online this week from DC, but I'm not sure yet.  So
if you email me and don't get a reply- I'm not ignoring you.  Well, maybe I
*am*, but you don't need to think that... :P

Later...

Pulling habits out of rats,
Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/