Re: 9:30, so i've heard . . .

i (with tongue in cheek) wrote:

> >when
>  > karin got a craving for some of her favorite cigars.

to which jg replied:

>  Uh-oh!  here's where this ~urban legend~  falls down goes boom.

now i must ask that the mortals would not question my storytelling prowess -
would i speak untruth to this list?
as to the question of linford being tattooed . . .
jg, have you forgotten about the story of yesteryear which told of linford as
a pool shark in leather with tattoos?  am i the only one who remembers that
yarn which opened my eyes to the fact that this list is full of silly little
liars?  i hope not.
i'm just trying to "mix things up a bit."
anyway.
a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, know what i mean?
stef