RE: Chroma Key was RE: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

At 09:26 AM 11/17/99 -0500, Chris Emery wrote:
>> ok.  I think you'll like it.  to me it's sort of like a great mixture of
>> sounds.  Dark and moody in places like Pink Floyd, wildly creative like
>> Radiohead, a bit avante garde like Peter Gabriel, nice pianos a la Tori,
>> and a bit of techno/industrial vibe in there too... not really like his
>> stuff with Dream Theater- even better, IMO...
>
>Speaking of Dream Theater, I got _Scenes From A Memory_ - I like it a lot.
>Very much a lot.   It's good.   Very good.

Niceness... it's a great story, too.  I hear they're gonna be doing the
whole Metropolis Pt 1 & 2 concept for the tour in the winter... That's
about 90 minutes right there... plus, they'll probably have to play an
encore of non-Metropolis stuff (Pull me Under, ACOS-snippets, etc)...

I'll drag you to the Newport show by gunpoint if I have to... No "sleeping"
excuse like for MrB... :)

Dan

NP: Ozric Tentacles - Afterswish

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+