Chroma Key was RE: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

At 09:47 AM 11/16/99 -0500, chris wrote:
>> Did you ever listen to that Chroma Key compilation CD I gave you?  Whadaya
>> think?
>
>It got buried in my room somewhere while I was sick a couple weeks ago.   I
>haven't forgotten about it, though.
>
>Watch for a review.

ok.  I think you'll like it.  to me it's sort of like a great mixture of
sounds.  Dark and moody in places like Pink Floyd, wildly creative like
Radiohead, a bit avante garde like Peter Gabriel, nice pianos a la Tori,
and a bit of techno/industrial vibe in there too... not really like his
stuff with Dream Theater- even better, IMO...

Dan

NP: Patience

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+

Follow-Ups: References: