Monk Holland date change and other concerts

Hello Dutch Monk fans (and other interested readers),

and also Carsten from Germany (I haven't saved your email address so I have
to contact you through the list):

About the Monk tour in Holland:

"Their show of the 4th of December in 't Babbeltje/Roermond is changed to
Friday December 10.
The reason is that MONK will perform mainstage at Christmas Rocknight in
Germany on the 4th, alongside bands such as Delirious, Galactic Cowboys and
Kryptonite Garden!!!
"

I think I will seriously have to consider going to the beforementioned
Christmas Rocknight. Anybody been there before? Can you recommend it?

Dan, I know Galactic Cowboys only from their contribution to the Petra
tribute "Never say Dinosaur". What can I expect from them?

Mark