Re: Monk Holland date change and other concerts

> "Their show of the 4th of December in 't Babbeltje/Roermond is changed to
> Friday December 10.
> The reason is that MONK will perform mainstage at Christmas Rocknight in
> Germany on the 4th, alongside bands such as Delirious, Galactic Cowboys and
> Kryptonite Garden!!!
> "

> I think I will seriously have to consider going to the beforementioned
> Christmas Rocknight. Anybody been there before? Can you recommend it?

Hi Mark,

Well, it promises to become a pretty nice gig. The Christmas
Rocknight is one of the main Christian music festivals here
in Germany with a tradition. It should be pretty good;
definitely recommended. Last year the 77's were
supposed to play but it was cancelled a coupla weeks before
the show. I was really pissed off.
I'll definitely be going, since this is even to closer to my
home than Roermond.

If you're going, Mark, please let me know, I'd love to have a look
at your yellow Polo.

Carsten

np: Lee Hazlewood - Farmisht, flatulence, origame and me...