Monk & Galactic Cowboys...

>About the Monk tour in Holland:
>
>"Their show of the 4th of December in 't Babbeltje/Roermond is
>changed to Friday December 10.  The reason is that MONK will
>perform mainstage at Christmas Rocknight in Germany on the 4th,
>alongside bands such as Delirious, Galactic Cowboys and
>Kryptonite Garden!!!"

Dude... sweet...

Monk and the Galactic Cowboys playing the same venue on the same night...
How much do tickets to Germany cost?  :)

I'll hafta tell Wally (gtr of GC) to check out Ric's playing... I'm sure
he'll enjoy it... thanks for the info, BTW.

Dan

NP: OtR - TWHF

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+