Re: Dec 11th - bagpipes

At 07:08 PM 11/9/99 -0500, jg wrote:
>> In other news- YAY!  I got a free sample of Jelly Belly's in the mail
>> today.  They must be reading my mind.  I was just talking about Jelly
>> Belly's with Amy and Melissa on Saturday.  Weird!
>>
>> NP: my microwave beeping...
>
>hot jelly bellies?

no.  two different thought patterns.

jelly bellies, yum.  microwave, beep.  no jelly bellies in the microwave.
it was water for tea... which was yummy in it's own right.  but not jelly
belly yummy...

but thanks for asking... :)

Dan

NP: Dog Named David - World Traveler

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+