Re: Dec 11th - bagpipes

I wrote:
>That was be great,

D'oh!  Don't you hate it when you read your own posts and realize that you
just made a really idiotic typo?  geez...

:)

In other news- YAY!  I got a free sample of Jelly Belly's in the mail
today.  They must be reading my mind.  I was just talking about Jelly
Belly's with Amy and Melissa on Saturday.  Weird!

Dan

NP: my microwave beeping...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+