Re: Dec 11th - bagpipes

Bink wrote:
>and bagpipes.
>rhapsodie on bagpipes.
>definitely.

Wow!  That was be great, but I can't see OtR doing something like that...
they don't seem to be adventurous as of late...

Bagpipes, although sometimes played badly, can be very beautiful... I went
to a cool wedding a few years ago where most of the music was bagpipes.  It
was really, really cool... not traditional American wedding music, but it
really stood out as a magical moment...

Dan

NP: Ben Folds Five - The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+