moderation...

I don't think we should be moderated to keep us on topic, so to say,
but to keep messages like Kyle's off of the list.  I have a long
fuse, and am not easily offended, but some of the stuff he's posting
should be kept private, if said at all.  And I have nothing personal
against Kyle -- it's just that I don't think stuff like that
(personal jabs at other individuals) should be kept public like that.
It's really very ugly.

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
"Something breaks in us, and keeps breaking.
 Charity, be severe with me.
 Mercy, lay on your hands." - Tom Andrews
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.mp3.com/artists/56/set_on_edge.html
http://www.negia.net/~dorme/
Now Playing;  Julie Miller - "Broken Things",
Bruce Cockburn - "Breakfast in New Orleans,
Dinner in Timbuktu", Buddy Miller - "Cruel Moon"