Re: moderation...

Shannon Lewis wrote:

> I don't think we should be moderated to keep us on topic, so to say,
> but to keep messages like Kyle's off of the list.  I have a long
> fuse, and am not easily offended, but some of the stuff he's posting
> should be kept private, if said at all.  And I have nothing personal
> against Kyle -- it's just that I don't think stuff like that
> (personal jabs at other individuals) should be kept public like that.
> It's really very ugly.

let's step back a bit. Kyle wouldn't have said anything else unless people
responded publicly to what he said. :-) So therefore we are all as guilty as he
is. If other people don't get easily offended then Kyle would hardly ever get a
chance to post the way he does. ;-)

as far as whether it shoudl be public or not, it shouldn't be done at all. :-)
If we are getting technical. but I still stick to my same point, if the others
hadn't jumped on what he said it would have ended there. Word to the wise, if
you don't like it keep your fingers still and it will go away... that is, if
everyone operates the same way.

And if you don't want to read someone's messages we don't need a moderator. We
need people to learn how to use their delete button. then they can each moderate
what tehy want to read and what they don't want to read.

Amy