Re: saturday night

In a message dated 11/9/1999 7:43:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jglassford at neo_rr.com writes:

> here's the plan,  subject to change of course:
>  dearly beloved will be there.
>  i'll be there.

yay yay yay!  and i'm planning on convincing the boy to come as well.  i've
never heard vol...unless steve forced me to listen to them years ago and i
forgot...

anyway, i'm hoping to be there.

>  we're planning on dragging michele,  who just went with us to see anne e.
>  win  her band to band combat competition  (yay, anne!).

so they did win?  i was even thinking about that last night...thanks for
making me remember that i wanted to know!  do you know what song will be on
the cd?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka